With an increase of innovative companies and startups choosing Montana as a home base for product development and launch, Montana is becoming a major player in the nation's technology industry. The Montana High Tech Business Alliance (MHTBA) is committed to supporting Montana's burgeoning tech industry and this week released their list of 12 fast-growing, cutting edge companies to watch in 2018.
The MHTBA worked with experts at Next Frontier Capital, Frontier Angels, Montana Manufacturing Extension Center, MSU Blackstone LaunchPad, and UM Blackstone LaunchPad to curate this list of Montana's Tech Companies to Watch in 2018.
Of the 570 high-tech and manufacturing MHTBA membership organizations, the following 12 organizations rose to the top in this criteria:
- Companies with five or more employees
- Plan to expand operations or add a significant number of jobs in 2018
- Steep revenue growth and/or are working in a high-growth sector
- Poised to launch high-potential products or services
- Own or are developing valuable intellectual property
- Recently landed major clients or entered new markets
- Have management teams led by experienced entrepreneurs or top experts in their fields
- Recently secured significant investment
Montana's Top 12 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018 are as follows (listed in alphabetical order):
- CrossTx, Bozeman
- Diamond B Technology Solutions, Billings
- Hoplite Industries, Inc., Bozeman
- IronCore Labs, Bozeman and Boulder
- LumenAd, Missoula
- OppSource, Bozeman and St. Paul
- Pocket NC, Bozeman
- Pulsara, Bozeman
- Satic USA, Missoula
- TOMIS, Missoula
- ViralHog, Bozeman
- Zinovo, Bozeman
Click here to learn more about these individual companies, including industries, leaders, and why you should keep an eye on them for years to come.
Congratulations to these Montana tech companies! We're excited to see your growth and impact in the coming year.